Conferences, Further Education and Seminars
Symposium Migration and Integration in Europe
The symposium 5 Years of european forum for migration studies took place on Friday, 15 May 1998 in the lecture hall I of the university of Bamberg, An der Universität 2, 96045 Bamberg.
RA (lawyer) Viktor Foerster, Managing director of efms e.V.
Prof. Dr. Alfred Hierold, Director of the Otto-Friedrich-University Bamberg
Cornelia Schmalz-Jacobsen, Commissioner of the Federal Government for Foreigners' Affairs, member of the efms council
Herbert Lauer, Mayor of the city of Bamberg
- Five years of european forum for migration studies
Prof. Dr. Friedrich Heckmann, University of Bamberg, Director of the efms
- Is there a new European migration policy?
Verónica Tomei, M.A., researcher, efms
- Can migration processes be controlled?
Dr. Thomas Müller-Schneider, University of Bamberg, efms
- Language policy in the nation state
Tanja Wunderlich, student assistant, efms
- Coffee break
- efms Services
Dipl.-SozW. Wolfgang Bosswick, Administrative director of the efms
Veronika Vitt, M.A., documentarist, efms
- Ethnic identity and the sense of belonging among second-generation migrants Susanne Worbs, student assistant, efms
- The second generaton of migrants in Europe - "EFFNATIS": Report on a EU research project
Dipl.-Pol. Edda Currle, researcher, efms
Dipl.-Soz. Harald Lederer, M.A., researcher, efms